This is an example of a song made with Sentris. This is a series of four individual loops exported from the game, and combined in GarageBand. In this song the synth track was made with Sentris, and the drums were supplied by GarageBand's loop library. Of course it would be possible to cut an entire song using only loops from Sentris.
I'm pleased to share that the complete release of Sentris is August 12, 2015. It will be available on Steam. Humble, and Direct2Drive.
The Final Form of Sentris is taking shape. Here's a taste of what's in store for the final release.
I've just pushed version 0.9 of Sentris (codename: Glacier) live to Steam! This build is the last early access release. It includes the following features:
* Brand new seamless front-end
* Rewritten sequencer for high-precision musical timing
* New album "Concept Album" which introduces game concepts at a better pace
* 3 modes: Puzzle, Remix, Performance
* 10 levels
* 12 musical voices to pick from in Remix/Performance mode
* Custom loop length and time signatures in Performance mode
* Numerous performance improvements and bug fixes
Enjoy this build and look forward to the final 1.0 release this summer!
I'm very pleased to announce a new update to Sentris, code-named "Glacier". It will be the last early access update to Sentris, and it's releasing to Steam on May 26th.
This update embodies an oceanic glacier, which is mostly invisible below the surface of the water. The vast majority of improvements in "Glacier" are not necessarily visible to the naked eye. The work lies in improving and optimizing the underlying systems that drive Sentris. Notable features included in this update are:
- Simple and elegant new front-end menu system
- Seamless experience transitioning between menus and gameplay
- Three configurable game modes
- New puzzles
- New tutorials
- New instrument variations
- New background variations
All early access players will receive this update when it goes live on Steam on Tuesday May 26th. The currently live version, code-named "Honeycomb", is available now.