Announcing the next alpha version of Sentris, codename: Honeycomb. Coming to Steam Early Access in 2015.
Sentris Alpha 2 has just been published on Steam. This build includes a bunch of new features outlined below. We hope you enjoy it! As always, please share your impressions on the official Sentris Steam forums.
- Brand new tutorial that introduces game rules and mechanics
- Gracefully enters first-run and selectable from menu
New Synthesizer Voices
- Four new synths created by Symbion Project
- Choose from all five synths to use in any level
New Button: Preview
- Press X (on 360 controller) to preview the sound of the currently selected Sound Block
Minor Key Signatures
- Play any song in any minor key
- Major performance increase in smoothness of time tracking
- SteamOS is now officially supported
New Bamboo Forest Colors
Over the weekend a bunch of media outlets (including some really big ones) wrote articles about the Sentris Early Access launch. Here's a list of all the newest articles and videos.
- Video: Sentris | Indie Game a Day
- Video: Saving Content - Sentris Early Access Preview
- PC Gamer - Sentris: a rhythm puzzle music game minus the plastic instruments
- IndieGames - Make sweet, sweet music with Sentris, out on Steam today
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun - Dreamers of Dreams: Sentris Early Access
- Joystiq - Musical puzzler Sentris brings the funk to Early Access
- RegretZero - Sentris Impressions: I Can Make Music, Too?
- Indie Love - Keep An Ear Open for Early Access Music Game Sentris
- Indie Game Magazine - Sentris - Play While You Create Musically
- Kotaku - How Two Great Games Kept Me From Hating Music
- The Digital Gamer - Indie Game of the Week
- Gamers in Beta - Timbre Interactive releases Sentris into Steam Early Access
- Linux Game News - Rhythm puzzle music game Sentris now on Early Access
All you music & puzzle game fans can now get Sentris through Steam and Humble. It's releasing in an Early Access state, which means the game is going to get even better over the next few months. This release is a major milestone in the story of Sentris. Thank you for taking the journey with me.